What to get?

TheHaze

No Corvettes, they're just not for me. I'd like an s2000 and I've found a couple of the earlier ones for around what I'm looking for. The reason I sold my 240 is because I want a newer car with less miles, so that also pushes the older mr2s out of the question. I think the only older car I'd buy is a 1st gen Miata as long as it's pristine.

But out of all the cars mentioned the corvettes would be the best way to go mod for mod, upkeep ect ect.. no to mention your penis would be inside alot more vagina hahha j/k

but its seems like your swaying towards a s2000 so we might as well closed this thread your decision has been made lol

But out of all the cars mentioned the corvettes would be the best way to go mod for mod, upkeep ect ect.. no to mention your penis would be inside alot more vagina hahha j/k

but its seems like your swaying towards a s2000 so we might as well closed this thread your decision has been made lol

I definately don't have my mind set yet. I probably won't decide on anything for sure until I test drive some more and find soemthing I'm positive I like. Here's a few I've been exploring:

M3

Miata

Or an older one

VDub

Maybe, I would like it

If only it weren't fwd

Or maybe this, but with a 5spd

I havn't looked at any of these, but are just some that are within my taste of what I'm looking for.