So, I'm watching the news right now...

copperhead

and the "big" news story is people getting hurt and killed from slipping on ice. so my thought is, lets ban it! If we ban ice, then we would eliminate this silent killer, right?

Lets put this up for vote, I'll bet we could get it to pass on a Columbus ballot.

Ice...it almost owned my ass this morning. That would have made my sons day too.....It would be a while before I was able to live cracking my butt on the ground in front of him down :)

and the "big" news story is people getting hurt and killed from slipping on ice. so my thought is, lets ban it! If we ban ice, then we would eliminate this silent killer, right?

Lets put this up for vote, I'll bet we could get it to pass on a Columbus ballot.

Guest 78novaman

My boss was the dumbass in the parking lot that played bumper cars. OMG there's ice but I'll still pull into my parking spot as normal **CRUNCH** but I only drove 20mph on the wet road and I was all safe how could I possibly wreck :o

I had come in about 15mins later and was doing 360's in the empty end of the lot for fun :D :burn:

I also heard everyone slid off the road too but I had no problems at 5am?