Columbus Destroyers

excell

I wouldnt mind seeing one as well. I see a billboard everyday on the way home from work that says you can get 2 season pass', 2 footballs, to hats for like $98. Unless I read it wrong.

It is 198$. I just bought 3 seats in the lower corner 11 rows up. Their 1st home game is the 24th i think. They play on thursday at 8:00 but i think it will only be on the radio. The afl is awsome. They have some new rules this year, to make the game better.

Go destroyers!

My gf and I are both big sports fans and I just told her last week that this year is Arena football year for me. I've decided to start watching it myself. I would like to goto a game for sure. If you like football, you'll like Arena football. The field is halfsize w/walls. Hell, you can even catch the ball off the field goal net for a touchdown. Makes for some spectacular last second comebacks. Lotta high scoring games, too.

Linky:

http://www.arenafootball.com/

I went to several games their first season (Free Tickets due to a Blue Jacket PSL).

Personally, I did not care for it. If you got the ball, you were going to score.

If things have changed, and it was actually a GAME, I would go again.

KillJoy

I went to several games their first season (Free Tickets due to a Blue Jacket PSL).

Personally, I did not care for it. If you got the ball, you were going to score.

If things have changed, and it was actually a GAME, I would go again.

KillJoy

That's my concern with it. 'Tis why I don't like basketball.