*IDIOT KIDS* Kids with guns... WTF

dragknee66

I thought Lugers could shoot through 5-6 people? /indiana jones 3

Thats deff a myth, a Luger fires a 9mm round. Used in most modern handguns today. I'm sure the penetration power isnt even close to that, but i could be wrong. Also that wasint a Luger, that was a .22 LR handgun, a Ruger model i think.

Idiots used the DUMBEST round ever too for that shot..

.22 has a better chance of getting through that vest than a 9 or anything larger.

True, and a hollow point at that. When they pulled out the AR, my thoughts were "someone's about to die"

Yeah I thought that too... well if they are dumb enough for this icant believe this videos on the internet.

even being almost sure they were going to blow some kid away like idiots I still watched.

I had a couple of friends in highschool that got fucked up on Meth and decided to shoot each other with a gun and vest and one put it on inside out and the bullet went through. He lived, but they did the dummest shit. They one time took off their shirts at a party and threw darts at each others backs, they stuck in. Very dumb shit.