Gauging Interest: Mid Ohio Track Day

schmuckingham

Senior Flounder and myself have been tossing around the idea of having a Mid Ohio track day event with a bunch of people from OR going. We know not everyone cna run the same class but at least we could have a bunch of us around for fun and support. It wouldnt happen until next year so we need to start planning this now and getting everyones schedules cleared for it so no one has any excuses not to go.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have one. :(

We will find you one

I'm up for it

Your def going even if i have to drag you there.

If we could get a group discount that would rule but we arent banking on it. We just want a lot of us to go so we can have a good time and go knuckle deep in a controlled environment. Also the camping thing would depend on an individuals schedule or how much they can spend, i personally would like to stay two days but i realize not everyone can afford that.

I'm in. You tools going to try for a group discount or something?

Anyone want to camp out the night before (depending on weather/time of year)? Hangovers at the track are a blast people!

so you want to wake up at 630 with a hangover and be on track less than an hour and a half later? :nono:

unless its after the session but by then im exhausted and fall right asleep until the next morning.

I doubt the discount as well as many of the days sell out anyway. The one thing I will say is that I think it will make most sense to make it a sat or sunday event to avoid people having to take off work.

Wouldn't that exclude Mid-Ohio as an option? I don't recall seeing any weekend days this year.

I'd be up for Mid-Ohio, Beaver or probably Putnam.

Wouldn't that exclude Mid-Ohio as an option? I don't recall seeing any weekend days this year.

I'd be up for Mid-Ohio, Beaver or probably Putnam.

There are weekend events, however they are L.E.D.'s which the majority of individuals expressing interest would not be able to go. Schedule for next season will probably not be released till Jan 1st or later. I have heard from multiple source of potentially more weekend events at mid-ohio and possibly bluegrass, however that will not be official for awhile. I would be interested in getting a group to go up, but it is going to be awhile before we can figure out when we can go up.