Gauging Interest: Mid Ohio Track Day

schmuckingham

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i live about 10 min from mid-ohio and would love to go or at least show up and meet a bunch of ya. does anyone know a ballpark price?

Prices

1 Day event - $195

2 Day event - $375 (Must book 2 day event on same order to qualify for 2 day discount)

LED event - $260

Max Time Twilight LED - $150

Max Time LED - $205

All-In-Two - $260

You also need full gear to hit the track, which can be kinda pricy dependig on brand/style.

Edited by SJC1000rr

I just paid for april 25/26. I think Jbot is coming too.

i am going to be there, no matter what. also, they have my money, so yes, i will be there. oh, and i'll be there both days.

i've very VERY rarely hit over 100-110 in any sort of setting, so that long straight is going to be a learning experience... there are brake markers and stuff right? so i don't slow to like 60mph for 400 feet before corner entry? i don't want to make an ass of myself and a danger to everyone else. I'm going to be a complete nervous wreck that weekend.

I am thinking Im gonna wait til later in the season, get some good seat time and better on the twisties first. Im from there as well, like Swiggy said, I might just cruise up to meet some more people.

I know some friends back home hit a few track days a year, I need to get in touch with them too.

Also Super Bike weekend I ll be out there with my travel trailer, bike, and friends. Cant wait!

you signed up for june 1?

that's my target date for first track day EVAR!

hopefully I will at least have 1 other rider coming too = buddy system :sleep2:

Yeah, I enrolled yesterday at work for June 1st and 29/30. I still need to sign the waiver forms and figure out what to do with them. The 1st will me my first day also, so I'm still proding people for info, but think I have somewhat of an understanding. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to get up there, ride the bike...or buy a trailer for it. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...