Gauging Interest: Mid Ohio Track Day

schmuckingham

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in for this too...i've never done a track day and could use all the help i can get.

I'm so all over this like Walther on a donut....like Cleave on a paper penis....like SPZ9 on a (insert dirty thought here). :lol:

Post the dates already!!!!

this line cracks me up...too funny!!! :lol:

^and for who has trailers so us cheap folks that don't have a way to get the bike there...

my buddy has a enclosed that will hold 2 bikes I can probably borrow or another buddy has a open trailer that will hold 4 bikes. No guarantee's until i know dates but i should be able to get one

Last I checked, none of the STT coaches worked with the mentally deficient.

Funny, but not that you said that to her. I was thinking for the rest of the gang. Better let them know what they are in for.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd like to do 3 track days next season. We'll see.

I'll edit this and add that it depends on if my husband has his job or not, if the IRS takes all our "fun money", and if we don't spend all our income on highly inflated chineese products and groceries between now and then. Other than that I don't see why I can't.

Edited by Mandova

Great idea Schmuck!! lol. You know I'm in. 2 pc leathers for your girl for xmas?

Ananda...I thought u just did a track day. Did u rent ur leathers? I got my leathers, boots, etc 2 years ago. ALL closeout at pony. I only need to get a back protector now. Do you ever look at the closeout gear? It's only the track not like we need to look cute. ;) Besides with my lack of corning skills I'm gonna look like an absolute fool my first time!!!:D

Ananda...I thought u just did a track day. Did u rent ur leathers? I got my leathers, boots, etc 2 years ago. ALL closeout at pony. I only need to get a back protector now. Do you ever look at the closeout gear? It's only the track not like we need to look cute. ;) Besides with my lack of corning skills I'm gonna look like an absolute fool my first time!!!:D

Her height makes Iron Pony's clearance section not work

I may be down with this. I bet Mid-Ohio's back straight is a hoot on the 36 horsepower Firebolt. :D Guess I'll just have to catch you guys on the part of the track that goes all turny and hilly. :p

youve got more than 36 HP .....

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/buell_firebolt_xb9r_2007.php

You dont need a back protector for novice. Good idea always but they dont require it in novice.