Another bunny ranch party pic

Sam1647545489

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats so stupid. Why do you call it the bunny ranch????? Jon&sam havent got shit on dennis hoff. And almost all of the nasty whores you guys post up on here are not half as hot as some of the bunnys. So get a fucking life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny you tell us to get a life, when its obvious we are the ones having a great weekend and you are the one sitting at home posting on CR. Sam's house being called the bunny ranch is a long time joke that you would never understand.

Guest Ponyfreak
Wow thats so stupid. Why do you call it the bunny ranch????? Jon&sam havent got shit on dennis hoff. And almost all of the nasty whores you guys post up on here are not half as hot as some of the bunnys. So get a fucking life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a True hater.

It's funny you tell us to get a life, when its obvious we are the ones having a great weekend and you are the one sitting at home posting on CR. Sam's house being called the bunny ranch is a long time joke that you would never understand.

I'm still waitin on my invite over! :popcorn:

holy hell this is better then when I had 9 kegs at my place the weekend before school started and all the freshman came over from the dorms they werent half as slutty!

These pictures aren't even a glimpse of the sluttiness that has been shown before. :)