riding sunday anyone down??

88lx5oh

sunday some friend and i are going to go riding at a place in huntsville, quads and dirtbikes. $5 per atv/dirtbike. so if you bring 2 its $10 total.

nice place to ride, small track, some jumps, nice area to do wheelies and shit, nice table top jump up front to learn on as well.

me, my wife and my buddy will probably head out from my place around 10 or 11. anyone interested??

weather says 50 degrees out sunday. if its raining we arent going. if its not we are loading up and tearin it up.

if you wanna go post here, and i can either give you directions to it, or prefferably you can meet me at my place or a gas station and follow me.

Guest GMoney

Im going saturday with a large group all bikes with different levels of skills, we have 2 different places to go. If the first choice is too muddy then we are heading to a sand track. Both are out past johnstown.

I also would be down for riding sunday. Give me directions or the name of the place.

Guest dsm8u
I would like to go on sat or sunday.Or both.Let me know the directions to both places.The place in huntsville,I will come and ride i just need directions.I know how to get to huntsville i live by marion.If its muddy im taking the pos raptor if dry(I doubt it)Im bringing the LTR 450.LMK.

AbuseU...if you wanna go saturday pm gmoney...he is the one puttin it together. Ps. you wouldnt happen to have a extra thumb throttle for the raptor would you?Mine snapped on saturday
Sorry , dont have a extra throttle . I have some extra twist throttles off different sportbikes , might be able to rig something . Did you call Iron Pony ? they might have what you need in stock .

GMoney...... PM me details for Sat. Thanks !!!

yea so i ordered one from hinds...was supposed to be in today, so I call up there..say its on back order. Went up to the pony, no luck.Everything will take atleast 3 days to get in.B.S. Ill figure something out before then.ill make one if i must.lol.

its about 45 min from hilliard..

ill get directions, and put them up here soon.

basically 270 to 33 west, take that till it gets on lane, and then left into the road.. cnat remember the name off hand. but id be more than happy to lead whoever wants to go. easier that way.

Guest GMoney
I am unsure of the track names 35 maybe and the other i have no idea. My friends make the plans i follow. Last time i was at quicksand the police threw everyone out

hey guys, pm directions and the "how to" to a track. dont know any tracks or the days open of them. id love to ride (havent got the new bike out yet), have a couple of buddies that ride too. so just fill me in w/ info and id be happy to go.