Ford stuff for sale

TurboRust

5lug 8.8" drums from a 91gt with 3.55's $125

Full blue leather interior from an 87 tbird $200

spoiler for 99-04 mustangs unpainted $60

T3 super 60 stg 3 exhaust wheel used 2k miles $325

stock grand national intercooler $125

modified grand national intercooler with 3" endtanks, reduced to 2.25" but reducers could be cut off to go back to 3" $175

2.3 turbo motor perfect condition stock turbo and manifolds but someone had screwed up the crank where the pilot bearing goes in so this is an automatic only motor now.$250

C3 freshly rebuilt with valve body upgrade $150

Bam , you can use the 7.5. for the rear. There is a guy in town that used one in his and it was a MKI.

I've got an 8.8 5lug already on mine, but we're looking to convert my dad's to 5lug, and i figured he could, just wouldn't be as strong right?

I've got an 8.8 5lug already on mine, but we're looking to convert my dad's to 5lug, and i figured he could, just wouldn't be as strong right?

I do not know about the strength of it. I have a friend that put a blower on his Cobra and runs that rearend. No problems so far.

is the 91 notch a shell? does it have a wiring harness for a v8 any other mods, let me know. thanks, Joe 740-816-6593.

no its wired for a 4 cyl MAP car, no other mods, Bam is coming to look at it tomorrow he's got first dibs till tomorrow.

do you have a 5.0 distributer?

I do...MSD cap and whatnot, pulled off my running car to switch to a carb setup...pm me an offer. I've also got ford racing wires if you want them.