CR Presents: Norwalk 2007!

MrMeanGreen

Which date for CR Norwalk 2007?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which date for CR Norwalk 2007?

• Friday, May 11th, rain date of Monday, May 14th
    • Friday, September 28th, rain date of Monday, October 1st
    • Both dates

Advanced Electronics Technical Core, with follow-on rating for Electronics Technician or Fire Controlman (weapons systems tech).

Killer enlistment and re-enlistment bonuses, badass promotion averages, easy fucking job.

I was offered $7500 for enlisting in 1997, and $60,000 to re-enlist in 2001.

I said both days, 'cause that would just be sick. If not I would go with may.

Let me know if you need any help Anthony. I may be able to get a really good deal on some panera food if you want any of it.

Guest BrandonMc
Honestly both would be nice but I voted for Sep. because that gives me all summer to try and get all my parts in my car, but if both probaly would just go and watch

Who the fuck are you and do you ever drive around the city? I see all these people from Reynoldsburg on here and never see the cars out and about.

Honestly both would be nice but I voted for Sep. because that gives me all summer to try and get all my parts in my car, but if both probaly would just go and watch

Guest BrandonMc
Who the fuck are you and do you ever drive around the city? I see all these people from Reynoldsburg on here and never see the cars out and about.

I am just another young guy who used to drive a CRX got rid of it moved to Akron for school. Then I bought my Eclipses just recently when i moved back and started to transfer to OSU. I plan on being around at some of the events once i have a car thats up and running.

Guest hotrodmama024

Isnt he the one that leaked all over the track and made us wait to clean it up? lol