what is this car worth?

AJ

he wants to trade my corvette for it and i was wondering what kind of money i can get out of it?

1999 GT Mustang 35th Anv, Black Car with leather interior. 110,000 miles on it and 373 gears,Cobra R wheels (17 inch) new tires, Rear tires are Drag Radials, factory cd player, 5" cowl hood, Automatic with shift kit, tinted windows, cold air intake, 70mm Ford Motorsport throttle body,Flowmasters,real fast, looks and runs awsome!! I have over $11,000 in this car but will sacrafice $8,000.00 firm

http://d.im.craigslist.org/fw/M4/P4P442OrJOB386OyqfvJUw0xV0Qc.jpg

http://b.im.craigslist.org/2I/q3/0ydm80hjOTc5V6I7VN9uMnO3udn1.jpg

well yeah and its got 110,000 miles on it. but for my 88 vette that needs a paint job and has 140k on it it doesn't look like that bad of deal, just wanted to make sure i can get some money from it before i got stuck with it.

well yeah and its got 110,000 miles on it. but for my 88 vette that needs a paint job and has 140k on it it doesn't look like that bad of deal, just wanted to make sure i can get some money from it before i got stuck with it.

I think it would sell faster then the vette.

Thast shawns from chillicothe. I bought my bike from him a few months back. Car looks and sounds awesome.

yes it is, he e-mailed me last night asking to trade. i'll prolly trade him and then post it up for sale everywhere haha.