For Sale Threads

351mach11647545510

yeah that shit pisses me off, the mother fuckers try to sell something but cant sell it cause they never reply. i just figure people that dont return their pm's eaither a.) complete dumbass' that luckly know how to navigate their way on a fourm, or b.) are just full of shit anways.

I hate when people completely rely on the internet for everything.

If you really want the item your first PM might say, "Hey, I know you might have a life outside of what we call Columbus Racing, so can I get your number and the times you are available to talk about buying whatever it is you have for sale."

Try it. :)

Leaders of Everything are so pretentious. Barons are down with the people, reppin' the streets and takin' down the man.

That is because barons are the lowest of the peerage system.

Everyone enjoys people below them.

:p

That is because barons are the lowest of the peerage system.

Everyone enjoys people below them.

:p

stop saying peerage, you don't even know what it means...you probably just wikipedia'd that shit.

are you the man now? has your power gotten to your head?

I hate when people completely rely on the internet for everything.

If you really want the item your first PM might say, "Hey, I know you might have a life outside of what we call Columbus Racing, so can I get your number and the times you are available to talk about buying whatever it is you have for sale."

Try it. :)

It's been 2 weeks since I "talked" to him and I figured he was just bussy till i checked to see when he was on last and he has been on frequently recently.

It's been 2 weeks since I "talked" to him and I figured he was just bussy till i checked to see when he was on last and he has been on frequently recently.

Yeah it is real annoying when you ask a question via PM and it doesn't get answered.

On here it is worse, you know it was read because of the return receipt says so. I always answer any questions via the tubes in the interwebz. Even if my reply is "I don't wanna trade, or I can't help you".