Finally got the wifey to pose with my car...

mrmako777

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ricers...

hasnt anyone iformed you that once you get 2 wheels, those cages still run 15s stock???:nono:

why do you think i sold my ek with a built jdm b18c, apexi exhaust, skunk2 intake manifold, eagle rods, arp head bolts and acl bearings and stripped interior with gsr leather seats??? BECAUSE ITS STILL FUCKING SLOW!

Ha, and I still know my honda ricer language LOL

:fruit:

ricers...

hasnt anyone iformed you that once you get 2 wheels, those cages still run 15s stock???:nono:

why do you think i sold my ek with a built jdm b18c, apexi exhaust, skunk2 intake manifold, eagle rods, arp head bolts and acl bearings and stripped interior with gsr leather seats??? BECAUSE ITS STILL FUCKING SLOW!

you problem is the b18c you shoulda had a b16

ricers...

That was sexy. :eek:

Haha, I'm sorry guys, I have just been there and done that over and over again.. I wasted 3K on my civic and the fastest it ran in a straight line was 14.59. It sucks cuz you break shit all the time and it take SOOOO much money to make a civic/teg fast. Unless you want a civic that is parked half the time broke down, dont molest the poor things.. keep em stock and they will be the most reliable little cars ever... I'm just trying to help ya out from being a broke ass all the time... spend the money on your bikes!!!!

ok for the sake of ending the suspense i will post a picture of the whole car. for those that know me they know this is obviously not my wife nor my car. i stole this from a thread on gixxer.com

I figured you stole it from Zook. What not gonna post his other G/F pic :D

I had to see this twice now.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote