Car Broken Into Tonight!!!

Shields1181

My Girlfriend and I went out for the first time in a while tonight and didnt get back until 3:45ish in the morning. We had rode with friends and left her car behind at my apt complex. We come back to find the driver side window busted completly out with the cd player missing...

Simply unbelieveable, 1st off...its a 96 Beretta...the cd player was worth MAYBE $45 bucks...and there were COUNTLESS other cars around the entire apt. complex. I find it very hard to believe that nobody heard anything.

One last disturbing thought...whoever did this...would have had to have KNOWN...and I repeat KNOWN...we were not at my apt. Judging by their handy work they looked to have had plenty of time.

Personally, I think it had something to do with my New Neighbor. She just moved in within a month ago, she's younger (party freak, loud girl) and there is a different dude(s) there every other night. I dunno. Maybe I'm looking too far into it.

Fucking Bullshit Either Way!

damn, thats sucks. When i lived in an apt in the tutle mall area my beater, an 84 rabbit diesel, was broken into. never mind the fact that I always parked near newer and nicer cars, they saw a beater diesel rabbit, with a spray paint flat black paint job and had to have the 15$ cd player or maybe just the face plate b/c thats what they got.

oh, and the car was unlocked at the time. They busted out the passenger side window to get into this gem. Sorry to hear about your car.

Dude that is scary the same thing happened to me and my roomate yesterday. The guy broke into our garage didnt steal anything and just hit our cars with hammers. Broke my roomates back windshield and hit our cars multiple times putting dents and scratchs in my car. We think its something to do with our neighbor as well. He has been a dick to us since we moved in there. Our complex isnt the easiest to find so we think it was someone from inside the complex. Maybe thought that my roomate and I think we are tough shit for the cars we drive. Reguardless im sorry to hear what happened.

Theft rates for the past month have been high. My entire township has been asked by the Sheriffs department to be on alert, people have been coming to doors and asking for directions, forcing themselves in afterwards. And should no one answer the door they just kick it in and take whatever.

Sorry to here that Steve, if you guys need a radio/cd player I got an extra panasonic that looks pretty cool I can give to you, it came in my 5oh and I don't need it.

Someone broke into my gf's car a few weeks ago. Plain '00 Prizm. She even took the face off but had it in the glove compartment. That made me think it was someone around who saw her get out of the car, since hers was the only car hit. Annoying thing is I had left my $250 sunglasses in the glove compartment :mad:. Only thing that made me feel better was they sliced their arm breaking the window cause blood had dripped down the back door :lol:

But lately she has just been leaving her door unlocked since there is absolutely nothing to steal.. Her buckeye necklace came up missing that she had hanging from her mirror. People are a joke. :wtf: I hope to catch someone over here before I move away from this place. :nutkick:

That's crappy. I've been broken into several times in the past (but not since I moved to Reynoldsburg), and it feels like you have been violated.

The revenge I would get if I caught someone breaking in would be excellent. It's not that hard to hide a body...............

x2 on that. I swear if I ever catch anybody in my stuff I'll come 99.9% to killing them.

I've gotten my revenge in the past. I'm telling you, double sided razor blades tack welded to the edges of the head unit/mount and all the amps. It was in my wifes old 91 GTZ that someone lost some good blood in trying to remove her stereo. :finger: The amps mounted under the seats couldn't even be touched unless you pulled the entire seat out and unbolted them from the floor. I bet they're still there :D

That's crappy. I've been broken into several times in the past (but not since I moved to Reynoldsburg), and it feels like you have been violated.

The revenge I would get if I caught someone breaking in would be excellent. It's not that hard to hide a body...............

Guest mrhobbz
x2 on that. I swear if I ever catch anybody in my stuff I'll come 99.9% to killing them.

I've gotten my revenge in the past. I'm telling you, double sided razor blades tack welded to the edges of the head unit/mount and all the amps. It was in my wifes old 91 GTZ that someone lost some good blood in trying to remove her stereo. :finger: The amps mounted under the seats couldn't even be touched unless you pulled the entire seat out and unbolted them from the floor. I bet they're still there :D

Unfortunately you can tack weld as many razor blades as you want to that headunit, if they want it that bad they will get it period. Ask thorne about that one, he did the same thing and they still cut their fingers all to hell and still got his headunit.

Theft rates for the past month have been high. My entire township has been asked by the Sheriffs department to be on alert, people have been coming to doors and asking for directions, forcing themselves in afterwards. And should no one answer the door they just kick it in and take whatever.

Sorry to here that Steve, if you guys need a radio/cd player I got an extra panasonic that looks pretty cool I can give to you, it came in my 5oh and I don't need it.

FTW till they kick the door open to http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35266

damn, thats sucks. When i lived in an apt in the tutle mall area my beater, an 84 rabbit diesel, was broken into. never mind the fact that I always parked near newer and nicer cars, they saw a beater diesel rabbit, with a spray paint flat black paint job and had to have the 15$ cd player or maybe just the face plate b/c thats what they got.

oh, and the car was unlocked at the time. They busted out the passenger side window to get into this gem. Sorry to hear about your car.

they probably figure the newer and nicer cars have alarms. the POS beaters are easy targets.

sure, anything is possible....but them leaving blood all over my car like they did was priceless :D:cool::mad: and even if they would get it, it would be worth it to know they hurt like hell doing it.

Unfortunately you can tack weld as many razor blades as you want to that headunit, if they want it that bad they will get it period. Ask thorne about that one, he did the same thing and they still cut their fingers all to hell and still got his headunit.

A few pics of the incident

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4280/brokenberetta006tu6.jpg

Note how close the cars are to the doors of the apts.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/759/brokenberetta007kh3.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/38/brokenberetta009dg8.jpg

My handywork with plastic and lime green ducktape. Haha

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9100/brokenberetta013ec1.jpg