Satan is getting married???

Casper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! +2 on Hawaii, I lived there for 4 years and miss it terribly. Look up "Waimanalo" beach if you go there, it was mostly untouched by tourists when I was there and is ranked as one of the nicest in the world.

Congrats guys. Carrie (even tho we just met) you can get my number from Ben and ask any questions that you want. I'm kinda done planning so I've got figures and contact numbers in abundance if you are needing anything. That is if you plan on getting hitched here ;)

Congrats guys. Carrie (even tho we just met) you can get my number from Ben and ask any questions that you want. I'm kinda done planning so I've got figures and contact numbers in abundance if you are needing anything. That is if you plan on getting hitched here ;)

Thank you, I just may have to call you!! I thought the house was going to be stressful! :cry:

at least you got you bike before your money got locked down....i did the same thing..hehehe. Congrats.

I wouldn't have said yes if he hadn't gotten the bike!!:nod:

Thank you everyone for your well wishes!

You don't read so well, do you???? ;)

She had her nails done Sunday. I proposed Saturday.

Thanks everyone for your words of, uhm... wisdom? Haha!

Ya, I read it.....Just havin a lil fun....Congrats! Happy for ya both.