Spring Cleaning Sale

morabu

all itmes guaranteed non-DOA

just ask anyone that has bought anything off of me here (quite a few)

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO

up first:

Linksys Wireless setup is SOLD

AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ socket AM2 is SOLD

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter is SOLD

Microsoft Xbox 360 Vga cables are SOLD

Boka 2.1 PC speaker system is SOLD

Everything is SOLD!!!

i will have more stuff for sale by the weekend probably

u got a heat sink for that bad boy?

i do, but it's aftermarket and i bought it for myself as i bought the chip "Bare" OEM and am using the heatsink now on my system

"Linksys Wireless B router"

im not a technical person at all...is this what i would need so i can use my g/fs laptop w/ her wireless card?

yes it is, and the access point just basically extends the range of the router, the further away a router is from the wireless device using it the slower the speeds become, so an access point allows you to keep the same high speeds and move further from the actual router, the wireless pci card is for wireless on your desktop if you have one

thx,

J.R.

i dont know how necessary it would be to extend the range of the router. my appt now is 980 sq/ft, and the cable modem hook up is dead center in the middle of the appt. at the furthest, the computer would probably only be about 20 feet away from the modem

i dont know how necessary it would be to extend the range of the router. my appt now is 980 sq/ft, and the cable modem hook up is dead center in the middle of the appt. at the furthest, the computer would probably only be about 20 feet away from the modem

well then it sounds like all you need is the router, but i have lots of hits on the whole package soo first come first serve

i might take the speakers from you, where you at in cbus?

i live basically in Galloway really close to 270 and W.Broad St.

pm me if you ARE going to come get them and we can arrange a meet near me

as far as the headphone port, i don't know but yes they do use a standard 3.5mm jack or whatever pc's use

the speakers connect to the sub with speaker wire (provided)

the the sub connects to the pc thru a cable that has the L R red and white audio on one side and then a 3.5 for the pc (not provided) on the other pretty standard

Since the speakers are still for sale.

I paypaled you for them. I will just grab them when I grab the vga cable.

5$ = steal for speakers that arent blown.

Sound's like those would work well with the vga cable.