Steelers get one more fan

verse

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/irockacorolla/Levin019.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/irockacorolla/Levin009.jpg

I had my son Thursday Apri 14th at 7:06PM at Riverside Hospital. He was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19.5 inches. It's the most amazing thing ever. We just got home a few hours ago and getting adjusted.

His name is Levin Gabriel Sahr.

COngrats Jon. They are fun, my daughter is a little over a month old. Make sure he eats at least 1.5oz to 2oz of milk or formula every 2-3 hrs. It seems like a lot but that is what they need. Our daughter didn't do that because we had trouble breast feeding and she lost 15% of her birth weight. She almost had to go to Childerns Hospital but we went to a Lactation Consultant and she got us on track just in time.

[quote=verse

I had my son Thursday Apri 14th at 7:06PM at Riverside Hospital. He was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 19.5 inches. It's the most amazing thing ever. We just got home a few hours ago and getting adjusted.

His name is Levin Gabriel Sahr.

You had him? I think the wife might beg to differ! Congrats on a healthy baby boy!

Congrats and enjoy him as time is officially about to fly by.My oldest is 14 and it seems like yesterday I was holding him like that.We are going to start to look for him a first car,a beater to fix up.

COngrats Jon. They are fun, my daughter is a little over a month old. Make sure he eats at least 1.5oz to 2oz of milk or formula every 2-3 hrs. It seems like a lot but that is what they need. Our daughter didn't do that because we had trouble breast feeding and she lost 15% of her birth weight. She almost had to go to Childerns Hospital but we went to a Lactation Consultant and she got us on track just in time.

Yeah, we've been feeding him every 2-3 hours. She is breastfeeding him, although we did get one of the best non-hospital grade breast pumps available so I'll have to do my own too in a couple weeks after her milk is fully developed. :-P He's been really good so far. He has had no problems at all, except he did bleed a bit after the circumcision, but after they put a little surgi-seal on him he's been doing great.

He has had no problems at all, except he did bleed a bit after the circumcision, but after they put a little surgi-seal on him he's been doing great.

that is by far the most uncomfortable looking thing I have ever saw on a body. (gives me the hebe gebe's thinking about it). :eek: You will get used to the lack of sleep pretty quick presonally it didn't bother me to get up to feed them. But by the time they were home it were on a 4 hr feed so that helped as well.