New Here

ShAfT1647545515

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new to this forum, mainly joined to talk smak, btw any gas stations down in columbus that sell 110 out of the pump? need to know were i can fill up when i get done whoopin on all the "fast" cars and bikes so i can ride home.

:nono:

yep u guessed it, with the innercooler i can still get away with pump gas on high boost, but i would rater be safe then sorry if im down there, it's a long way home

I didn't guess shit, you told us in your first post in another thread dumbfuck.

Originally Posted by ShAfT

i'll be heading down from cleveland to partake in some late nite sight seeing lol. just wondering if theres any bikes worth riding with. im from cleveland and have a busa, if you are active in the busa community then you will know who's shop is in cleveland who does major busa upgrades

You tried to edit the ending off this post to be sly, but someone quoted you and foiled your fun. I have a 3 year old Nephew who is more sly.....

I didn't guess shit, you told us in your first post in another thread dumbfuck.

You tried to edit the ending off this post to be sly, but someone quoted you and foiled your fun.

Originally Posted by ShAfT

i'll be heading down from cleveland to partake in some late nite sight seeing lol. just wondering if theres any bikes worth riding with. im from cleveland and have a busa, if you are active in the busa community then you will know who's shop is in cleveland who does major busa upgrades

and were in that statement does it say i have a turbo on my busa you dumb fuck :confused:

OH What else is a "Major Busa Upgrade"? You told us moron. No wait your major upgrde is a K&N Filter, my bad.

yep u guessed it, with the innercooler i can still get away with pump gas on high boost, but i would rater be safe then sorry if im down there, it's a long way home

OH What else is a "Major Busa Upgrade"? You told us moron. No wait your major upgrde is a K&N Filter, my bad.

since your bike stupid, i'll school you. theres plenty of busas with 1397 kits,carpenter heads and web cams in the 225hp range, gee no turbo,no nos. thats a pretty major upgade from the stock 165hp

anyway i just want to race jamies old supra again, heard it's in columbus now. i raced jamie 2 summers ago when it was only makin 800hp and my bike was bone stock.

and maybe another turbo busa or 12 if there are any down there, anything else is just not worth my time

anyway i just want to race jamies old supra again, heard it's in columbus now. i raced jamie 2 summers ago when it was only makin 800hp and my bike was bone stock.

and maybe another turbo busa or 12 if there are any down there, anything else is just not worth my time

Do you dig race on the street..

roll on the highway, 60ish to 170ish ran him 6 times and we only got a couple even starts, had me by a 1/2 car almost everytime

I believe that was a yes or no question. You gave an answer to a completely different question.

I wasnt asking how you did against the supra, I was asking if YOU dig race on the street....

Well, yeah, if you consider a "gun" something that fires bullets, which is the same thing that cop told me like three weeks ago at Kings Island.