Food Poisoning, BW3s Georgesville Rd.

Jackson1647545504

Got that from City BBQ in Powel. A tip for everyone:

If you feel nauseous; FUCKING PUKE! Make yourself do it, you're body is telling you "Hey look, we can get this stuff out the way it came in 5 minutes, or we can pour it out your ass over a couple days. Your choice."

There is a lot of truth to that, especially of a night of heavy drinking.

If you feel nauseous; FUCKING PUKE! Make yourself do it, you're body is telling you "Hey look, we can get this stuff out the way it came in 5 minutes, or we can pour it out your ass over a couple days. Your choice."

True that.

freepost!

Truth++

I've been pissin' out the brown eye since Sunday :(

Within 6 hours of eating there on Sunday I had:

A) Nausea

B) Diarrhea

C) Cramping and Cold Sweating

D) Drained of all energy

I finally back to feeling 70% normal; will never eat there again

I always have that happen after i eat fried chicken. I thought it was normal?

No really 30 minutes after I eat at BW3 I have to use the shitter and I take a big dump. And it hurts with cramps. But after that I am fine. I always plan my bw3 eating around being able to drive back to my house to shit. :(

Maybe I should stop eating there but I have been eating there since I was 8.

Just a reminder: Food poisoning leading to gastroenteritis can take anywhere from 12-24 hours to set in. Just because the last thing you ate could have been nasty (b-dubs...) doesn't in any way mean it was definitely the culprit. The last time I came down with this, it wasn't due to anything I ate that day, it was the work lunch the day before, which several other people got sick from as well.

Just food for thought (pun!... sorry).

Just a reminder: Food poisoning leading to gastroenteritis can take anywhere from 12-24 hours to set in. Just because the last thing you ate could have been nasty (b-dubs...) doesn't in any way mean it was definitely the culprit. The last time I came down with this, it wasn't due to anything I ate that day, it was the work lunch the day before, which several other people got sick from as well.

Just food for thought (pun!... sorry).

True on most counts. There are only a few foodborne illnesses that have an incubation period of under 8 hours. ( not seafood related: bacillus cereus & staphylococcus aureus ) While he could very well have had a case food poisoning, it is extremely hard to be specific about where he might have encountered it.

Within 6 hours of eating there on Sunday I had:

A) Nausea

B) Diarrhea

C) Cramping and Cold Sweating

D) Drained of all energy

I finally back to feeling 70% normal; will never eat there again

Consider yourself lucky to have such a mild case. The MILDEST case that I have had, out of 3 times stricken with it, was vomiting (every 20 mins) and abdominal cramps for 16 hours, severe dehydration and diarrhea for 48 hours, and exhaustion for 72 hours.

I've been lucky and never had food poisoning. I never eat at BW3, their food is terrible IMO.

I never really cared for their food either, but I used to almost live at the Georgesville location (and now Delaware) because I am weak to the allure of the combination of Beer and Trivia.

Never got sick though. That sucks.

-note: Yes, Beer and Trivia are now proper nouns.

Only time I've had food poisoning was from a grilled chicken samich from Wendy's. About 5-6 hours after eating it, my stomach felt like a knife was carving it up for about 15 mins. Ran to bathroom, barfed and felt like a new man.

That was not food poisoning. It was more like a gastro-intestinal reaction.

Rattlesnake Chicken Pasta - J.Alexanders - ate it at lunch (12p-1p) and brought leftovers home. Ate salmon for dinner at 9pm, threw-up and shat my body empty at 3am. Laid curled up on the bathroom floor the next morning. Thought it was the salmon. Felt better in the evening and ate leftover pasta at 9pm for dinner. Next day felt decent, went to work and then made it home by noon to go through the whole ordeal again.

Culprit - Rattlesnake Chicken, because I unwittingly infected myself twice!

Incubation period - Almost exactly 15hrs in both cases from ingestion of food.

NEVER eat that shit again!!!