FNG from Columbus. Total newb

mseebs

Hey guys,

I guess I would be concidered one of those token "I want to start riding" guys. I've always wanted to get into motorcycles, but never really had the chance...or money. ;-).

I'm 18 and I live in Columbus right now, gonna be going to University of Toledo in the fall for rotc and Criminal Justice. So I'll be all over this state.

I'm big into cars and love mine of course. But on all the nice days where I'm rolling windows down, I always see the guys with their bikes. And what can I say, the bug is getting to me. Plus my V6 gets crappy gas milage.

Anyway, i'm looking for a nice 250-500 starter bike. Something I can drop a couple of times and stall (a lot of times). But my cash flow isn't awesome as of right now.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. And hopefully in the coming months I can be out on the roads with ya'all.

-Matt

Welcome!! How much you looking to spend? Oh, and you might as well get an old 600 to learn on. You are better off that way and it wont cost anymore

I'm not exactly sure yet. I figure about a grand at most, with no more then 2.

I'm still on car payments. :-p.