Parting out a few bikes

magifesq

First and foremost - we are a licensed Ohio Salvage Operation - we sell frames with Salvage titles @ best no clear titled:beating:, no rebuilt titled:beating:, sometimes we sell frames with a notarized bill that have a non-repairable (junk, export only, certificate of destruction, etc.) title for self-assembly - assume all frames are salvage titled unless noted:D. All of the frames listed below are Salvage Ohio titled - many more in stock not listed including CBR600RR, GSX1300R, ZX12R and many more.

:dj:

1 x 2003 GSXR 1000 - engine has a deposit being sold lay-a-way style, frame is straight, subframe was toasted as well as guages, cosmetics, front wheel & suspension

4 x 03 - 08 R6S models - engines sold, some harnesses, frames, wheels, forks available

1 x 1997 TL1000S most of bike available, frame is sold, engine has transmission issue - handyman special

1 x 1997 RF900R Engine sold front straight wheels good all 3 tails good, tank maroon black color

1 x 1997 GSXR 750 engine runs but makes noise frame tucked a little in front

1 x 2006 Triumph Daytona 1055 - frame broke in 1/2 so we're selling neck with vins to help someone who has a new frame no vins for legitimate street usage only - rear end is good single sided setup, wheel is toast everything else is good on the single sided swingarm setup, other odds and ends available

1 x 2005 GSX1300R Silver frame - just came in still together needs tested

1 x 2003 ZX7R engine good, frame has certificate of destruction title, mostly there

1 x 2005 EX650 theft recovery bike no cosmetics, no engine most of the rest available

1 x 2006 GSXR 750 frame broke in 1/2 right in front of the motor mounts

lots more in stock and parted down.

Lots more available - over 15,000 parts in stock, over $1M in inventory!!

website (click on our sponsorship logo for direct link) www.800390bike.com, we do have some parts photographed and listed on our ebay store - http://myworld.ebay.com/cyclesearch

Prices would be good. In my experience with your shop, you all are pretty much on the high side of things. I'd promote that you do offers, as well. Reason being that a few guys I know have called and got way high prices and looked somewhere else. I'd try and make it so that you can bargain.

Had a guy there give me a price on a set of throttle bodies and was off on retail (Like I wouldn't have checked) and told me half of that. That's no way to do business...