Rob/Gearhead- First Link

351mach11647545510

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

360Iroc: Why do you gay up EVERY thread your in? Seriously, sit down and think for a e-second. Just off the top of my head......1. the bunny ranch pics < Your chicks are hotter and not sluts> Ok gah, some of us like half-hot slutty chicks who give it up. But you like giving it up to yourself over real hot chicks, congrats. 2. the pole vault chick < She's average looking w/ a fucked up mouth> Granted she did talk weird, but put a caack in her mouth and she's golden. She's average? I guess she can join the half-hot club huh? Please. 3. Your used car/license rant < Your gf's/dad's/half-hot sister's/uncle (father of half-hot sister's 1st 4 kids) has owned successful many a business in Columbus and surrounding areas> You never did name 1 or whatever car lot(s) he ran either.

What's next? Your car is wayyy above half-hot and faster than everyone's? I can see it.

his shop is way better then the one i work at, but he cant give name or location.

Forgot about that. Then you call Rob out by saying how much more money you/your shop makes. That's just gay. Gonna have to change your name to

'powers360Iroc'

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
I Have never heard of Rob on here bashing anyones shops as far as that goes i have never heard him bash anyones shop in person or in a thread so WTF is your guys problem on here.........

I Have never heard of Rob on here bashing anyones shops as far as that goes i have never heard him bash anyones shop in person or in a thread so WTF is your guys problem on here.........

I have....a shop that doesnt seem to exist yet survives by a certain persons fantasy.

Guest hotrodmama024

Umm yeah, you ruined that. lol

i heard they were no good. rover called and bitched at me all night for not showin up and how he had to force it down cause of it.

his shop is way better then the one i work at, but he cant give name or location.

Listen I am not here to argue or start shit up. Kevin and I have a shop together. I work fulltime as a service manager at a nationally know auto repair shop. Some others on this board work for the same company. I do not want any of them screaming that I am taking business away from there. Just to avoid this if there is anything the mechanics employed at my fulltime job can not do I send them to Shifflet to avoid controversy. Since I do not get paid to do mechanical work there I do not do it. So I pass it on to you. If this shit does not stop I will stop that and refer them else where. Yes I am ASE certified and have work at a couple of speed shops. I am not saying I am better than any one here. Those that know me know the kind of work I do. I just have gotten tired of hearing about this for the past few weeks. Rob if you still have an issue send me a pm and we can discuss this like adults.

Thank you

-Bill

Guest Removed

I know you work at NTB, im not stupid. IF you send it to us, you would be like several other major chains. I dont have a issue with you. I have a issue with your partner.

All i did in the other thread, was my now famous "first link in my sig". Your boy is the one that came back swinging at my shop. I have nothing too dicuss with you. Unless you are the one yanking his chain.

I'll send a pm.

• 3 weeks later...