Guest Removed
I heard Rob likes small asian boys.

your a small asian.

maybe a small asian girl.

First Link Bitch

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/100_1095.jpg

know what BITCH.

Bench bullying?

lawl...i dunno, he'll probably get tired of the gimmick after a while, then linn and cavin will take over, and CR will collectively get bored of it and all will be forgotten when winter comes and i can run my mouth again from the confines of my comfy apartment in boston.

but for now, i cower in fear at the thought of a car faster than mine

lawl...i dunno, he'll probably get tired of the gimmick after a while, then linn and cavin will take over, and CR will collectively get bored of it and all will be forgotten when winter comes and i can run my mouth again from the confines of my comfy apartment in boston.

but for now, i cower in fear at the thought of a car faster than mine

Understandable. I would probably commit suicide if he started bullying me on the netz, as it would be less painful and I would also cower.

I knew this would show up. I wonder how this got into the kitchen. Just like I asked him he is either really dedicated to his company and like to promote it or I just wanted to know if he was paid off comission. I know if I was I would be pushing everyone I know to my company. But he's a tool. :)

Let the cooking begin!!!!!!

I knew this would show up. I wonder how this got into the kitchen. Just like I asked him he is either really dedicated to his company and like to promote it or I just wanted to know if he was paid off comission. I know if I was I would be pushing everyone I know to my company. But he's a tool. :)

im not bashing him? im just messin with him about it. I've gone to them (rob and mike) several times for stuff and they've helped me out alot and have cut me a HUGE break on a couple of thos occasions. so crawl back in your hole and stfu!

Uroc! :thumbup:

Guest Removed

are you really that retarded, wait....you already proved that.

too be honest , hes making fun of you, tryying too poke fun at me.

see this was a joke between me and him , we was joking around about it while he was over at the shop just the other day.I told him ive been looking for that clip, just for you.

And like i told you, im dedicated too what id do, and i told you, im flat rate tech.No comission what so ever.

Tool maybe in your eyes, but then i do have a hellofalot of tools .

so let the cooking begin. most likely you'll set the kicthen on fire.

and just like the other thread and my sig, im done arguing with idiots.