Cooke Road and 71

87GT

I have never seen a cop here since I have lived on this side of town. I was going west on cooke road right before you get to 71 north (on the right side) at about 12:30pm today. There was a clinton township SUV parked right before the entrance ramp before 71. He was out of his car shooting laser down the road. He pulled over the person in front of me.

I always speed on that road =/

In general, be careful on Cooke right by Bishop Watterson, a cop regularly sits outside of the schools (watterson and whetstone HS's) and clocks.

That's Indian Springs elementary... that motorcycle cop is out there constantly during the warmer months. He also frequents that private school on Indianola.

That's Indian Springs elementary... that motorcycle cop is out there constantly during the warmer months. He also frequents that private school on Indianola.

He sits outside of Watterson too. I go there, I see him regularly. He moves between Indian Springs and in front of Watterson, all the kiddies flying out into the street in their cavaliers.

i drive in those places all the time and have never seen cops there lol

Yeah I drive by that place twice a day from work. Thats why I posted this tread. It isn't a natural place for them to be.

• 3 weeks later...
He sits outside of Watterson too. I go there, I see him regularly. He moves between Indian Springs and in front of Watterson, all the kiddies flying out into the street in their cavaliers.

I work near Watterson, I've seen ur mazda(s) alot, nice looking car!

Also indianola, all the way down from morse to bout north broadway, usually cops on the east side hiding in business lots.

Whetstone gets out at 2:30

Watterson gets out at 3:15ish?

Indian springs and Clinton get out at 3:30

Clintonville Acdemy i belive get out also at 3:30

They can just move around the area and hit four school zones if they want.

They are almost religiously at Clinton every nice day, since it is at the intersection of high st and North broadway, very congested and people dont tend to slow down at all when they turn off of NB to high.