Window Tint

customhillbilly

I just called ziebart and they are running a $30 OFF special, he said it would be $130. Is Quality Window Tint better than ziebart?

On all the threads with this topic that I have read and posted in, I have never

seen the name Ziebart. Based on that and that Quality has done 2 of my cars, I have to say Quality is the better choice. $30 off does not cover me being pissed later if the work was shotty.

On all the threads with this topic that I have read and posted in, I have never

seen the name Ziebart. Based on that and that Quality has done 2 of my cars, I have to say Quality is the better choice. $30 off does not cover me being pissed later if the work was shotty.

QFT. Could not of said it any better. Is it worth saving $30 to risk quality?

Solar Art @ the continent, his name is punch, done some boardmembers cars and all my friends and about 6 of my cars....used to be the head guy at Quality until he opened his own shop...call him, he's cool as shit.614-332-5070

Guest neonrtdriver
We do tint at my shop.Well I subcontract to a guy thats been in the biz for 15 years.He uses Solar guard film which is the best and I do 17% or 35%..Whatever you choose it would be $169. Includes LIFETIME Warranty and I can get you in ASAP. Also I am located in the little town of Brice off of Brice Rd and Gender across from Lowes and Discount Tire

I just called ziebart and they are running a $30 OFF special, he said it would be $130. Is Quality Window Tint better than ziebart?

Matt at the wilson rd ziebart has done 10 plus cars for me. 100 a piece. Awesome jobs. Never and I mean never had a problem. I will be taking a car to him thats coming to my shop. I used to do it, but I dont have any reason to buy it buy the roll. And thats the only way to go. Not the cheap parts store stuff. If you want I would gladly let you look at my truck to check out his work.