NEEDED: Truck or Trailer to haul the Grill

KillJoy

I have donated the use of my grill for the Norwalk Track Day (May 11).

However, I have NO WAY of getting it up there. Is anyone taking a Truck or Trailer up, and have some spare room?

Without this grill....there be no eats :(

I have donated the use of my grill for the Norwalk Track Day (May 11).

However, I have NO WAY of getting it up there. Is anyone taking a Truck or Trailer up, and have some spare room?

Without this grill....there be no eats :(

I *might* be able to use my dad's pickup, BUT that would involve me driving that instead of just taking my bike, so I'd need help getting my bike in and out of the truck.

I *might* be able to use my dad's pickup, BUT that would involve me driving that instead of just taking my bike, so I'd need help getting my bike in and out of the truck.

What kind / size of truck?

01 Silverado 2500HD, single cab/long bed. How big is this thing for you to ask that? lol

I am concerned about getting a bike into the bed :D

I wanted to make sure it wasn't a Quad Cab 4x4r Dually that's got a 10" Lift !!!!

Best way to load the bike is find a hill or a ditch. Back into a shallow ditch and ride the bike in from the other side. Once you are at Norwalk, there will be enough people, we can pick it up out of the bed, but I'll have ramps there too because I trailer. If you have to use a ramp, you are best to remove the tailgate as this will lower the front of the ramp a few inches and reduce your angle the ramp and truck make. Oh, and I don't think it will be a good fit to put a full size grill back there with your bike.

BTW: Hawks are extremely wheelie happy while dragracing, so be prepared.

lol, what? that'd be the only reason i would go. thats why im not goin this time. high gas prices and no money = no go

I'm sorry.... I didn't realize you weren't already going....

:D

Speaking of, I've gotten my truck and trailer arranged thanks to 360Iroc and buckeye :)

I'm going with CobraKevin to Sam's Club Thursday for the cookout stuff, compliments of CR and it's members/Sponsors. Can someone get Steve's grill?

So. I will be going up in my truck with and empty 8ft bed. If you can get the grill to me I will take it up. Im at my shop in valleyview everyday with the truck. It would have to be to me by thursday afternoon at the latest though.

I have abbolutely ZERO way of moving this grill.

I am in Galloway.

My grill would work too if someone can haul it up here. I live in Gahanna if anyone's close to here and wants to swing by. It's pretty light, but we'd probably need another propane tank as the one I have is probably pretty low.

Umm, ok? That is the same situation I am in.....

:confused:

yeah.. I know. I wasn't sure how big your grill was. Mine is pretty small and can be taken apart to fit it in a trunk. that's all I was getting at.

shrug.

Well, if someone wants to bring a few pans I can do a few WOT passes and you can cook some burgers on my blower when it gets incredibly hot ;).