• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• redbarron77

• TheBrown57

• nautical1

• ninjachic

Yes please, and it's a GT!

probably not as much fun as you might think, skis have WAY more frictional resistance than wheels with bearings in them... why my 400 pound snowmobile with a 0.34 liter, 2 cylinder engine gets worse fuel economy than my 3000 pound car with a 4.6 liter, 8 cylinder engine...

Edited by magley64

probably not as much fun as you might think, skis have WAY more frictional resistance than wheels with bearings in them... why my 400 pound snowmobile with a 0.34 liter, 2 cylinder engine gets worse fuel economy than my 3000 pound car with a 4.6 liter, 8 cylinder engine...

Skis on snow may be a little worse than wheels but most of the extra resistance on a snowmobile is the track. Tracks are great for traction but lousy for efficiency especially at speeds.

Craig

Shut the hell up and let us have our kid dreams!!!!!!

I believe that this is a kit you can purchase that can convert any MTB that does not have rear suspension. I know Ive seen other pictures of that configuration.

Look it up you may be able to purchase your "kid dream"

On the other hand, those that actually ride on the snow in winter use one of these.

pug141.jpg

4" tires with about 10psi

Craig