What to buy?

Tomcat0403

I have a bunch of options and i just got a big check for my bike (it fell over, oh and go kick your bike over). Anyways here is what i am thinking about, any more ideas let me know.

Brake lines-going to get no doubts

Puig DB screen

solo cowl

CRG or Pazzo levers

GPR Dampner

A* GP Pro golves

I want an exhaust and PC but i thought it would better to pay off credit cards first then get some cheaper toys and save for the exhaust.

front SS brake lines, Puig DB screen is HOTT on 600RR's aka my old one ;), oem solo cowl is uber hot too aka my old bike, cant go wrong with either crg or pazzo's, i had the pazzo black/black shorties, they were sweet. those GP gloves are sweet, go for it. I'd go for a different damper, WP, scotts, hyperpro, or ohlins.

anything to make your bike put out as much HP as mine :D :D

:honda:

honestly, the puig and levers are good "for looks" mods, but I'd buy whatever gear (full leathers, gauntlet gloves, etc.) you need and schedule a track day.

Agreed. I have a new toy coming in the mail and I'm probably going to be selling off my Pazzos since they don't do anything but look good. But, they do look good.

Edited by Kip Drordy