CR Water Day???

HAOLE

I made the mistake of going to buckeye today. Damn I never learn my lesson. If I can get the wife to go again I'll call. Been out the past 2 days.

Leave it at trim limit and you will never tear anything up. Biggest problem I have there is crap clogging up my water pressure line from the block to the gauge.

Its a holiday weekend.... You have 2 more days to be out there!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may take mine out today or tomorrow.

It's not fast, but I'm more into slalom skiing and tubing than going blazing fast on the water. But there is no way I'm going to Alum on a holiday weeked; lines to the ramp, crazy chop...I'd have to fun. I'd rather going to Muskingum River where the water is glass and I can have fun.

How far away is the muskingham?

An hour exactly. From pulling out of the driveway to pulling up to the ramp.

Sure, it's a longer drive, but if I have way more fun, it's well worth it.

I'll probably be going to Griggs in a couple of hours; just waiting for my g/f to get home.

• 3 weeks later...
I hate to dig up an old thread but did this ever happen? Assured is that Checkmate red with black and white stripes? If so I already ran him. :D

Nope. Thats Jeff Craft, I don't think it even runs 80's. The one with the blower motor has been mid 90's, with some left.

I was behind you on Old State a couple of weeks ago, sharp boat. Delco Jeff from the marina said you were going to call the shop.

What are you doing October 14th?

Nope. Thats Jeff Craft, I don't think it even runs 80's. The one with the blower motor has been mid 90's, with some left.

I was behind you on Old State a couple of weeks ago, sharp boat. Delco Jeff from the marina said you were going to call the shop.

What are you doing October 14th?

Delco Jeff is a great guy. I talked to him about some idle issues with the Whipple. I finally got it to idle a little better by hooking up the boost by-pass valve. The previous owner had it disconnected and it was causing a rich idle and some surge. The boat idles pretty good but if the surge returns I'll probably have you guys look at it. It's good to know that there's a shop around that knows their stuff. I plan on getting some Header's and the prop (30in) labbed this winter. The boat runs 85MPH as it sits but you know how it is, always looking for a little more. :D I'll be on the lake the 14th weather permitting.

Delco Jeff is a great guy. I talked to him about some idle issues with the Whipple. I finally got it to idle a little better by hooking up the boost by-pass valve. The previous owner had it disconnected and it was causing a rich idle and some surge. The boat idles pretty good but if the surge returns I'll probably have you guys look at it. It's good to know that there's a shop around that knows their stuff. I plan on getting some Header's and the prop (30in) labbed this winter. The boat runs 85MPH as it sits but you know how it is, always looking for a little more. :D I'll be on the lake the 14th weather permitting.

How much boost are you running now? Stock injectors?

The 14th is the little shootout at alum. Thorne, swing on by, I'll get you a ride in a boat or two.

How much boost are you running now? Stock injectors?

The 14th is the little shootout at alum. Thorne, swing on by, I'll get you a ride in a boat or two.

I don't have a boost gauge but I would guess around 6lbs. It's one of the old side mount Whipple's with the two added injectors in front of the throttle body. I plan on adding a boost guage this winter as well. I'm running a stock Bravo 1 which isn't going to last long with all the torque. The guy i bought it off of just rebuilt it before I bought it, which means it's good for another 5hrs. :)

I don't have a boost gauge but I would guess around 6lbs. It's one of the old side mount Whipple's with the two added injectors in front of the throttle body. I plan on adding a boost guage this winter as well. I'm running a stock Bravo 1 which isn't going to last long with all the torque. The guy i bought it off of just rebuilt it before I bought it, which means it's good for another 5hrs. :)

XR or BMax. If you make it out this weekend, and run into a white/blue/teal 24 outlaw, check out his new drive.

I will try to dig through old notes to see if the injectors will flow the fuel for 6lb with headers. I do know on the BBC ProChargers, with headers, stock injectors will not keep up with 7lbs.

XR or BMax. If you make it out this weekend, and run into a white/blue/teal 24 outlaw, check out his new drive.

I will try to dig through old notes to see if the injectors will flow the fuel for 6lb with headers. I do know on the BBC ProChargers, with headers, stock injectors will not keep up with 7lbs.

I'm guessing on the 6lb number it might be 5lb's. I need to check the pulley diameter. An XR drive would be nice. I might have to wait a while or the wife might take a big swing at me for spending that kind of money on a drive. :) I'll pick your brain in a few month's to see which headers you recommend and a good place to get the prop labbed. Shoot me a PM when the shoot out gets close. Time for bed, hope to see you out on the water.

Deleware is pretty nice for sure. I want to make it up to Lake Erie here soon before it gets too cold. Only seen it once at the top of Top Thrill Dragster and was only there for a few hours, and went and came home. So that sucked ass. But heard there is a lot to do up on the Lake. Can you rent boats and all that other jazz that goes along with it? Any info would be nice.