CR Water Day???

HAOLE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game, I've got an 18 footer with a 150 on it, moves along alright. Just need someone to bring the wakeboards or tubes.

John, I go fishing quite a bit and mostly to Lake Erie for Walleye, let me know if you'd be interested.

I got a boat. lil 15' with 220 hp twin rotax motors...

Shoulda went with a Yamaha :pIF they break, they are easier and cheaper to fix, but they never break as long as they are taken care of properly. Me and my dad had a 96 Wave Rader 701, only thing we ever did was change the spark plugs 3 times and the batter twice in 8 years. The last time i rode in in 2004, it ran an all time best top speed of 64mph, which is amazing considering it was quoted by Yamaha to only be able to run 55mph. The 1100 is another story... :D

Sure..... Motor is done, picking it up saturday, 3-4 weeks for headers, and then I am on the water. Have the nitrous kits ready. ;)

So what did you buy Dr. Rick?

I just sold my boat... but my dad has one like this click

I've got a Malibu Sunsetter I can bring out, it tops out at like 50mph though, its a ski boat, I wakeboard/tube/ski etc and have it all too, just lmk when this is going down and I should be there.