New best tonight

Sam1647545489

nice run dude, is that 9 second car gonna still appear stock and be streetable?

Appearance, there really isnt anything I can do. The only thing I think that would make it look not stock would be the slicks and skinnies. Streetability is still there. I still have working a/c, car doesnt overheat in stop and go traffic and idles great in stop and go traffic. The only bad in stop and go traffic is the stiff clutch which really isnt that stiff. This is way I love spray motors, still can be very easily streetable in n/a form but still have all that power to make some good numbers.

Nice numbers Sam!

I have the wolf setup with the swing out bars, it fit very nicely. I dont know how there Vette stuff is though. I have never been hassled for not having a license or a chassis certification. I think they see the gage and the jacket and overlook the rest.

Or he could just ask his tuner to set it up for him ;)

HPT has that capability now? That would make it simple for him. :cool:

Synergy Motorsports also offers a wire-in unit that they custom tailor to your car. I will be running this unit in my car due to the fact that I can't use EFILive's 2-step function with a boosted car. :(