QS&L for Anthony's B-Day tonight???

V8 Beast

We should meet up at QS&L tonight at 9p to celebrate Athony's B-Day. As hard as he has worked with planning events for us I think this would be a nice show of appreciation. (feel free to bring him presents :D)

Ant, will 9pm work for you???

He does now :)

Yeah, Brian just texted me and told me about this, I'm game even if just come out and socialize some more. But the street wheels are going back on, driving there and back today on these POS Racemasters felt like traveling on Jell-O :)

See people there at 9.

Just got back from QSL. Decent turnout - most everyone left at midnight. That supercharged s2k is sick!

All in all friendly guys. Didn't see any trouble tonight. I managed to catch a quick (and fictional) race between a conv mustang and possibly an older nissan. Mustang won (duhhh mustang=invincible).

To the owner of the 300zx watching next to me: "nice car!"

I was out at QSL at ten and got some grub/beer with a lady friend and made a quick walkthrough after eating around 10:45 or so and didn't see you guys even though I saw your cars in the parking lot, where were you fuckers?

Good time guys!!! nice to finally put some faces to the screen names. How is "MITCH" feeling he seemed a bit tipsy when you guys left :-p Steve put up that video with the jacket spin!!

My brother has the video. I do not know what he is doing with that vid. That was freakin cr4zy. It will be up by the end of the day.