Help stop the rising gas prices...

Guest HotPants

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HotPants

wow, i didn't know this would spark a huge debate. well whatever, at least i'm attempting to do something about it. if it doesn't work then it doesn't work but at least i tried. so all you people who are complaining about this can suck on my big toe! you can then ask yourself "what did i do about this issue?" and then go "absolutely nothing because all i do all day is complain about the world and sit on my ass."

christ people... grow up!

wow, i didn't know this would spark a huge debate. well whatever, at least i'm attempting to do something about it. if it doesn't work then it doesn't work but at least i tried. so all you people who are complaining about this can suck on my big toe! you can then ask yourself "what did i do about this issue?" and then go "absolutely nothing because all i do all day is complain about the world and sit on my ass."

Are you CEO of an oil company? No, well then you can't do shit about it. No matter how hard you try. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'll complain all I want.

Guest HotPants
Who is this HOT PANTS? Why is she not banned for spam with this thread? And why is there no threads with her displaying her bewbies?

who puts cobra rims on a ranger? haha

Im going boating tomorrow, wot burns 150 gallons of high test per hour.

I'm the person Al Gore warned you about.

"I'm attempting to do something about" Good for you. However, instead of driving a 17 yr old gas guzzler, drive something that actually gets mileage. If you dont want to change cars, shut up and pay for the gas.

Until gas gets to the point that we can't afford to drive what we want and we are forced to drive something else, nothing is going to change.

God i hate people that are like "OMG TRY THIS"

That was funny....

Yes it never works. Oil companies recorder their largest profits last quarter.

Lets talk about more important things like...How come law abiding citizens who have concealed carry permits can take their guns in "gun free zones". Just to help all the mass murdering happens in gun free zones.

Guest HotPants
I know a way to actually hurt the gas companies... tell everyone you know to ride a bike(MOUNTAIN BIKE!) to work for a month. Most people need the workout anyway.

good call

I'm filling up my car tomorrow just to spite everyone that is stupid enough to NOT buy gas tomorrow. How retarded can people be, seriously?

I was going to do the same thing. however, 1. I forgot and 2. if I didn't get gas today, I wouldn't have made it home from work

On the plus side, the Meijer on Polaris had gas at 3.02 vs the 3.15-3.19 that everybody else had.