Freaking Airlines Suck!

Amy

I just have to bitch for a second about how much being on hold for 20 mins is bullshit,(Just to book a damn flight) then getting put on hold once I thought I was finally getting to talk to someone.. oh no 15 more minutes of being on hold.. then them wanting you to participate on a survey.... Ive got some answers for them... GRRR

I mean how hard is it.. just to pick up phone, talk to client, make appt.. hang up phone!

Ok Im done.. The end. (Still on hold btw )

No shit? I was just getting ready to call them too. I need a flight for Monday and I have two tickets I havent used still. One with Southwest and one with Delta.. southwest was great as usual to deal with.. Delta still has me on fucking hold...

Guest 78novaman
And our government is stupid enough to bail them out of bankruptcy. Let the crappy ones fail so we can get some good service for once.

Why are you even bothering to call them on the phone....? :slap:

It's cheaper and quicker to just purchase online direct or through a discount site with ZERO hassle.... ;)

I need a flight for Monday and I have two tickets I havent used still. One with Southwest and one with Delta..

reading owns you

See thats where my problem usually comes in.. I always need a flight last minute. Southwest is pretty good about the prices for last minute travel plans.

The fare for American Airlines made me fall off my chair though.. 1,093.00 for Coach. Southwest price... $152.40.. yeah so I went with Cattle Car Airlines haha :-)

Just fly skybus for $10-$50... you can buy a t-shirt for $20. (sold by commission based flight attendant) "I flew in the bath tub of the sky with one hundred dirty people and survived!" From what I understand from some of my friends who are commerical pilots that they are hiring pilots from over seas aka Hong Kong and American ones with DUI'S that no one else will hire.

Seriously the more I learn about this airline the more the words... Value Jet and Everglades flash in my mind.

Flying will always be a pain in the butt now. You can drive or Go Greyhound.

Meg

I would rather jump off a cliff then fly in a plane.. so Im not looking forward to it.. LOTS OF SLEEP medicine and a few drinks and I think I might make it.. WINE WINE WINE AND MORE ALCOHOL! lol