The new xB sucks....

Lustalbert

I think its a huge improvement over the last one, which I couldn't stand. Though the crappier gas mileage is no good. I don't know, I would have considered it if I hadn't recently purchased a CRV. Though I love my CRV, it gets great mileage, is agile for an SUV ( even a small one) and has a decent amount of room for my snowboards.

I think its a huge improvement over the last one, which I couldn't stand. Though the crappier gas mileage is no good. I don't know, I would have considered it if I hadn't recently purchased a CRV. Though I love my CRV, it gets great mileage, is agile for an SUV ( even a small one) and has a decent amount of room for my snowboards.

I love my mom's CRV. Leaps better then this box with wheels.

The most poignant part of the article quoted here:

"Although the author forgot to note that the previous version was designed for the Japanese market. That is why it was a lot smaller. This new version obviously was designed more for American tastes."

"Did Toyota Miss the Mark With the New 2008 Scion xB?"

Answer: Yes, and they did with the old one too.

Ever notice that the xB is supposed to be marketed towards the youth market, yet it is hippy or ultra-conservative looking 40+ somethings driving them 90% of the time?