2001 Maxima SE 5spd

Hwilli1647545487

2001 Maxima SE 5spd.

$9500 obo

86k miles

Gun metal/light grey leather interior.

3.0 L 222hp V6

PW, PM, PD, PS, heated seats etc. Pretty much fully optioned except for the multidisk changer, and nav.

I will post up some pictures this weekend. Overall very good condition. Some minor door dings.

Car was originally for my ex wife. She is now an ex, so I am selling to clear up some debt. There IS still a lein on the car, so be aware of that.

TIA,

Howard

how are you going to sell a car with a lein on it? is your asking price paying off the car so that the buyer can recieve the title when its payed off? the buyer writes the check to the lein holder and you get the remainder?

Making the check out to the creditor ties the $ up with the creditor. Most will not cut a check for the remainder/over payment for 30 days. And the title gets to the buyer no sooner. The seller than is not able to use the $ to get a car right away.

Making the check out to the creditor ties the $ up with the creditor. Most will not cut a check for the remainder/over payment for 30 days. And the title gets to the buyer no sooner. The seller than is not able to use the $ to get a car right away.

Depending on the situation... .If the buyer is taking a loan out on the car, then their bank will deal with my lender. Their bank will then issue a memoradum(sp) title so they can get temp tags.

I noted that there is a lien on the car to make any potential buyers aware that there are going to be extra steps in this transaction. I am just trying give full discloser of the situation.

In all honesty, I have been a buyer in this situation before, and it's not that big of a deal. There are a few more steps than you hand me cash, I hand you a title though.

Pics should be up today. We took them on Saturday, but didn't have the cable for the camera.

I bought a car that had a title. I just paid the bank, they gave me a memo title, and mailed me the real one in a couple weeks, no biggie at all. Conviently it was at the same bank I was with, so I had to go there anyways to withdraw the money anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...