Seems I'm the bearer of bad news this week :(

Fonzie

Just found out this morning that SamBusa & his wife had a miscarriage last night/this morning :( They'd recently found out in the last week or so that they were expecting again

Haven't had a chance to talk with him yet, but he did text that the Mrs. is physically OK

So if you could please......Keep him & his family in your thoughts & prayers as they deal with this loss

Thanx

I am really sorry to hear that and best wishes go out to the both of them in not only the recovery from the loss but also for future attempts. Are you sure this is something that they would want an entire forum to know? Kind of a personal thing.... like a very personal thing.

Are you sure this is something that they would want an entire forum to know? Kind of a personal thing.... like a very personal thing.

Seeing as how there's a similar thread on the Hayabusa site with over 20,000 members, and Sam's already responded over there several times thanking them for their concern........I think he's OK with it

But thank you for choosing to publicly express your concern over it in this thread, along with your well wishes to them

It is a personal situation but it is also nice to know people out there still care at the same time. Again apologies for the loss, my mom lost a son at 11 days old and she is still not over it. I don't think you ever fully heal from something like this but I hope it doesn't completely destroy you (if that makes any sense) You will be in the prayers.

I am really sorry to hear that and best wishes go out to the both of them in not only the recovery from the loss but also for future attempts. Are you sure this is something that they would want an entire forum to know? Kind of a personal thing.... like a very personal thing.

Fonz is my best friend. He knows how I am better than anyone except my wife. He knows what he can and cannot post about me and my wife without having to talk to me first. I trust him with my life, why wouldn't I trust his judgement with a thread?

I havent been online very much, because I just havent had the energy. I've posted up on the Busa site a couple times but thats it. I really appreciate all the kind words of encouragement for us. Fonz, like always, thank you brother. You know I've got nothin but love for you.