This is getting rediculous....

SPLN SUX

I don't even care anymore, I spend atleast 350 a month in gas

:eek: Where the fuck do you drive? I thought me spending like $200-$225 a month in gas between the car and bike was bad, but damn, $350, and where do you fuckin' work man, at 18 i think thats more than I made a week, lol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Where the fuck do you drive? I thought me spending like $200-$225 a month in gas between the car and bike was bad, but damn, $350, and where do you fuckin' work man, at 18 i think thats more than I made a week, lol.

Hes a delivery driver for Pizza Hut... my full time drivers go through at least 75 gallons a week.

HOLY SHIT! How much do they make? Is it really worthwhile at $3.50+/gallon? He drives an A4, not a reliable car, or cheap to run/maintain as a delivery vehicle? Wow, he's either thick headed or ballsier than I. I'd pick up a cheap beater civic or metro to do that and save money.

I guess there must be good money in it if he can justify spending that much in GAS alone, not to mention maintence.

Oh, btw 75 gallons/week is like $260/week in gas, as in OVER $1000 in gas alone per month, do these drivers make multi thousands or what? Cuz that's crazy.

edit, sounds like I need to buy me a honda insight and become a delivery driver for Pizza hut! lol

gas prices are retarded.

but the reason stations up there price in a day when they got there shipment last week, is to stay within range of other gas stations. say marathon got there delivery last friday, and they are at 3.50 a gal, then speedway just got there delivery yesterday... they paid more for there gas then marathon did, so they obviuosly have to raise there price to make a profit so speedway is selling it for $3.75, well is marathon gonna keep there price low.. fuck no.. they up theres to 3.75 a gal. and so on and so forth.

glad im now doing the car pool thing and riding the bike.

nto only saving me putting mileage on the car, but save some money.

and yes it is about the PRINCIPLE

What would we do if gas went up to like $10 a gallon.

Its hard to imagine how many people wouldnt be able to work because they couldnt afford to drive. What about $5 a gallon even? I could still see people not being able to drive because they couldnt afford it.

At $5 a gallon, as much as I drive a month, and for the mpg I average, it would cost me a little over $500 a month in gas to drive.

At $10 a gallon... I would eat sleep and shit at work and never leave lol

before this price hike, I was averaging around 400 a month in gas.... I'm scared to see what it will be now...

time for me to go buy a bike.... even if I just drive it to work on nice days.... it will pay for itself in like a month.

I went to Giant Eagle's 'get go' and their price was 3.49$, same as every gas station off bethel rd. If you have a giant eagle card they take off .03, if you scan your receipt that you spent at least 50.00, they take off .20 every gallon. Its not alot but when you consider your already buying groceries and if you buy 100.00 worth of groceries a week you get .40 off PER gallon. 3.06>3.49

Ya I have stopped shopping at kroger. I only shop at Giant Eagle because of that. I can spend $50 on food easy. I feel that Giant Eagle charges a little bit more then kroger.

Problem is I still have 10 cents off this month and next month from kroger. But its not even worth buying the gas there with their higher prices then a normal station :(

If you people hate gas prices so much elect a president and congress that'll put an Apollo program in place for alternative energy instead of belly ache on a forum. Or shut up.

Still, it ain't so bad, I get to:

*laugh at the SUV owners*

what if we did and said canidates didn't make into office. (just saying).

Neither Gore nor Kerry (nor Bush for that matter) had, have, or planned to have such a plan.

....nor do any of the upcoming candidates.

...yet.

...until WE make it a big enough deal for them to.

We would have to make a very very big deal about it. Gas is heavily taxed, driving down the prices would reduce the amount going into both party's pockets. We would have to elect some nutjob like Nader.

No I am referring to electing a candidate who brings an Apollo program-like promise to office:

"We will be off of fossil fuels in 10 years"

Not any more crazy than John F Kennedy in 1968:

"We will put a man on the moon and return him safely before the end of this decade"

America is the only country on this planet that could do this. And we should.

Wether its electric or hydrogen or frazenblop energy, the govt can tax it all they like. And heck the big energy companies of today can sell it to us. I don't care if I top off my frazenblop-powered sports coupe at a Shell or BP frazenblop station. Nobody has to lose. We all stand to gain.

Diesel at the pump was over .50$ cheaper. Do you make your own using processed used veggi oil? I had a beater diesel rabbit and was thinking about it.

There are schematics to make a completely oil powered rabbit. My buddys dad has been talking about it. he makes his own biodisel already.

HOLY SHIT! How much do they make? Is it really worthwhile at $3.50+/gallon? He drives an A4, not a reliable car, or cheap to run/maintain as a delivery vehicle? Wow, he's either thick headed or ballsier than I. I'd pick up a cheap beater civic or metro to do that and save money.

I guess there must be good money in it if he can justify spending that much in GAS alone, not to mention maintence.

Oh, btw 75 gallons/week is like $260/week in gas, as in OVER $1000 in gas alone per month, do these drivers make multi thousands or what? Cuz that's crazy.

edit, sounds like I need to buy me a honda insight and become a delivery driver for Pizza hut! lol

The a4 is not a bad car. Its built around the 1.8t Transverse motor. A VERY well built engine. Its prolly one of the cheapest to drive audis there is.