Anyone want a beater 1G DSM?

kenny

When can you have the parts replaced and the car ready to go?

Does it have A/C and does it work?

The belt isn't on the A/C as is, I removed it since the tensioner pulley died... it hasn't ever worked since I've owned it. If the compressor works you could probably just charge it but I wouldn't bet on that... probably needs a compressor.

I'd say a week or two, depends on how much I screw off this weekend I guess.

j/k Kenny go ahead and sell away my dreams. Life seems to be full of disappointments. Truely, I am saddened by this sale. It seems whenever something is starting to go my way I get jabbed in the nose by life. Life is too hard... and disappointing. I think this may be my last post on Columbus racing. Thanks so much for the friendships and ideals I have received though this site. I am going to go kill myself.

j/k Kenny go ahead and sell away my dreams. Life seems to be full of disappointments. Truely, I am saddened by this sale. It seems whenever something is starting to go my way I get jabbed in the nose by life. Life is too hard... and disappointing. I think this may be my last post on Columbus racing. Thanks so much for the friendships and ideals I have received though this site. I am going to go kill myself.

:chill:

I tired to kill myself, the spoon wont cut me... stupid spork.....my wrist is soooooo red. Im goin n ur yardz 2 peep ur daughtorz!

Do not drunk post.....

edit for being drunk

Been busy all weekend. Someone made me an offer before you Alex, if he doesn't buy it I'll let you know wassup.

I drove it the other day since it hadn't been started in a while.

I loved those when they first came out. I was in college back in 88-94 and the turbo talon, Taurus SHO and of course the Fox Body Mustang and Camaro's of the day were such hot cars to have then. I liked the Talon with AWD and turbo myself. The styling was great I think....I think. Ah, the memories.....

Cool cool let me know yo.

You've got a PM.

So what did you get to replace this? or are you just gonna ride your bike all year round?

Fuckin' race truck. R6 will become a track bike when I'm done with school so I need something to haul it with.

I need to show you new pics of Justin's four door... Lonnie is building a stroker for him with 6" rods and a baller roller setup. Supposed to be ready for BPG @ Norwalk but we'll see, he promised it ready for BG and that was two weeks ago so not holding my breath...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FlipDaScriptVR4
Is this still available? If so, how much with the mechanical parts replaced/fixed? Also a price with AND without the stereo. I have cash, let me know.

Is this still available? If so, how much with the mechanical parts replaced/fixed? Also a price with AND without the stereo. I have cash, let me know.

Alex pretty much has dibs, unless of course you make me a better offer. :p

If he doesn't pick it up I'll let you know.

Head is off right now, wheel bearing is fixed.