4.6-What?

Guest Hal

Guest LSWON333
Happy....shit, Im pissed!!!! I was planning on draggin that thing around 270 this weekend. Me and about 5 other guys lol. Welp that just means by the time you get your car rollin ill be sprayin and that wont be good for you. Anyways good luck with gettin it back out on the streets.

Hope its something inexpensive. labor is cheap parts costs suck.

I know all to well the saga of repairing broken cars.

(reaching in the back and grabs a blow torch)

This is typical of the ford junk that posts on this board.

Is there even one 12 second (much less 11 second)

mustang in columbus that runs?????

I dont mean eventualy, I mean right now??? LOL

Dude! WTF?!?!? Did you put the car back on the dyno or something? You KNOW it's doesn't like those things....

Anyways..... What makes you think there is something wrong w/ it? Did you just realize it is a Ford?

:D

KillJoy

Dude! WTF?!?!? Did you put the car back on the dyno or something? You KNOW it's doesn't like those things....

Anyways..... What makes you think there is something wrong w/ it? Did you just realize it is a Ford?

:D

KillJoy

Hey now!! Shhh!

Lol, thanks for all the support guys. The lower intake gasket isn't looking pretty again, but we'll see. I know it's not the block, but I will be doing compression and leakdown just to be sure on everything. I'll have it apart for a bit, until I get a chance to get it back together.

LSWON, if it rains I'll dig race you and your boys in my jeep? My only stipulations are: it has to be wet so I can get the jump, and it has to be cool 'cause I have no a/c or working windows.

Sorry I couldnt have helped more when I was out. My 4.6 knowledge isnt all that great

All you need to know about 4.6's:

.... read the manual that says dont buy one.... (all you need to know)

Guest LSWON333

LSWON, if it rains I'll dig race you and your boys in my jeep? My only stipulations are: it has to be wet so I can get the jump, and it has to be cool 'cause I have no a/c or working windows.

Thats cool whenever you are ready(with the terminator) I will be with the z, Good luck getting her running again (I know your gonna need it he he JK.).