Anyone get their state tax return

Major_Movit

I got everything back within 2 weeks. Are you sure you didn't owe the state anything? any sort of collection's from a hospital or anything?

That's what happen to me with an old medical bill. I didn't mind because I was going to use the money to pay the same bill anyway, it was only like 107$. They sent me a letter saying that's were the refund went.

I filed through H&R block and the state snail mailed it to me within a couple of weeks.

Filed on the last day possible too:-)

BTW never again will I use them. Cost us over $200 to have them tell me exactly what I have always figured out on my own in the past. The wife never likes my anwser and always thinks I"m doing something wrong because we don't get huge checks back every year like others she knows. Now I'm proven right and I can go back to doing it myself again.

Evan

I filed through H&R block and the state snail mailed it to me within a couple of weeks.

Filed on the last day possible too:-)

BTW never again will I use them. Cost us over $200 to have them tell me exactly what I have always figured out on my own in the past. The wife never likes my anwser and always thinks I"m doing something wrong because we don't get huge checks back every year like others she knows. Now I'm proven right and I can go back to doing it myself again.

Evan

Heh, you are not getting a huge refund because you CORRECTLY setup your deductions last year. Say that and make her head spin. :eek:

I believe there is a number you can call and give your SS# and they can tell you the status of your refund check. BTW...happen to owe any school district taxes you didn't pay? If so they will apply your state refund to your school district taxes.

Heh, you are not getting a huge refund because you CORRECTLY setup your deductions last year. Say that and make her head spin. :eek:

Yeah, you should never get a large refund unless you have large credits, such as a tuition credit