Southwest Columbus meeting v2.0

J E T

I tried last fall to get one started, but it went nowhere because winter was around the corner. I want to know if anyone on here from the southwest side of Columbus would like to gather at a meeting place for friday and saturday nights, whether your into domestic or foreign cars. Anyone would be welcome to come, but I'm mainly targeting Grove City, Galloway, Hilliard, Harrisburg, Orient, Commercial Point, Ashville, London, West Jefferson and surrounding areas on the southwest side. If anyone is interested, reply and let me know. I don't like driving way up north just to bs and see the local cars. We used to have a meeting place in Grove City at the Park N Ride on Stringtown (next to Goodyear), but cops drove us out. Anyways, just wanna meet up with some gearheads and talk cars. Let me know if you are interested and let me know on a place to meet up at.

I have a place in mind in Grove City. I've been there a few times before - the old Sears Hardware parking lot. Directions: From 71, go west on Stringtown about a 1/2 mile and you will approach McDowell Rd and turn right. It sits back behind Walgreens). If you have a better place/spot in mind, let me know.

I tried last fall to get one started, but it went nowhere because winter was around the corner. I want to know if anyone on here from the southwest side of Columbus would like to gather at a meeting place for friday and saturday nights, whether your into domestic or foreign cars. Anyone would be welcome to come, but I'm mainly targeting Grove City, Galloway, Hilliard, Harrisburg, Orient, Commercial Point, Ashville, London, West Jefferson and surrounding areas on the southwest side. If anyone is interested, reply and let me know. I don't like driving way up north just to bs and see the local cars. We used to have a meeting place in Grove City at the Park N Ride on Stringtown (next to Goodyear), but cops drove us out. Anyways, just wanna meet up with some gearheads and talk cars. Let me know if you are interested and let me know on a place to meet up at.

I have a place in mind in Grove City. I've been there a few times before - the old Sears Hardware parking lot. Directions: From 71, go west on Stringtown about a 1/2 mile and you will approach McDowell Rd and turn right. It sits back behind Walgreens). If you have a better place/spot in mind, let me know.

I dont think anyone will go for this because Grove City sucks :( Also you get alot of 16 year olds thinking they are cool and ruining it for everyone else. But your more than welcome to meet up with us when we go elsewhere.

BTW I didnt know you sold your Camaro??? What are you going to get now?

I dont think anyone will go for this because Grove City sucks :( Also you get alot of 16 year olds thinking they are cool and ruining it for everyone else. But your more than welcome to meet up with us when we go elsewhere.

Well I said if anyone has a better place, to name it. It doesn't have to be in Grove City, that's just where my idea of a place was. I just would like a place for us SW peoplez!!!!11!!!!!!

BTW I didnt know you sold your Camaro??? What are you going to get now?

Yeah, I sold it about a month ago. I have mortgage payments now on my new place so that was one of the reasons why I sold it. The other was I was bored with it. When I get settled down, hopefully in a year I will be able to get another toy. Check my sig for my future projects. I also would like to get a diesel truck sometime in the near future as well.

GC wouldnt be that bad of a place to meet.. but I doubt a lot of people on here will come down to grovetucky.

Yeah. I know of a few good places in GC where us SW people could meet up. The old Sears Hardware parking lot on Stringtown; the Kroger parking lot on Hoover and 665/London Groveport; the parking lot by Firestone/Dollar General/BMV off of Southwest and Broadway; the church parking lot on the corner of Holt and Big Run Darby. Just to name a few.

The old sears lot.. is great! We used to meet there last year. All the mustang people. Lots of room and no problems... always good!

That's what I was thinkin. Cuz then we have 71 right down the road in case we need it ;)