TW Road Runner Speed changes.

thorne

Wow the people in the replys are fucking tools. They have 0 clue. Yes RR is going to be pissed off if you encrypt you torrents and GOOBLE up the bandwidth. But if your not the 24/7 pulling every drop you can then who cares.

Ironically, I'm experiencing some issues the past two days. First in many years. I have to have Internet access for work too. 154 users on my node with only 7 with access. I'm on temp. likely right now. I need a fix fast. Let's hope they come through.

I have had wow for about 4 years now

The only outages I have had are related to upgrades that took place from 1am - 4am ect.

I consistently download off newsgroups @ 800-900k in the EVENING and can download from home @ 125+. I have hit 1000-1200k in the late hours on newsgroups before.

I have never had much luck with my RR account. It is slow all the time. I have called in on it and it has always been the same excuse. There are too many people on in your area. We are upgrading to fix this. That has been what I have heard for years now.

I have never had much luck with my RR account. It is slow all the time. I have called in on it and it has always been the same excuse. There are too many people on in your area. We are upgrading to fix this. That has been what I have heard for years now.

b00t sechs?

Wow the people in the replys are fucking tools. They have 0 clue. Yes RR is going to be pissed off if you encrypt you torrents and GOOBLE up the bandwidth. But if your not the 24/7 pulling every drop you can then who cares.

I always change ports in everything. Don't cancel my account !