Earliest DNA testing of a baby

ShoMeSomeFun

My friend had a baby with a chick, then she had a second with someone else. When that kid was 2 years old it started looking like my friend so they had a dna test and it was his. So, in my experiences, they have to be 2 years old.

your logic is funny. :lol:

I would def have her take more blood work and go with her to the doctor and see when she conceived. It is a very good start as they are very accurate with that these days. If that lines up then go from there. Sit down with her.. if she was with other people then let her know it is ok to tell you so you can handle the situation like adults. If she does have a history of having issues try and work with her on this so you can handle it accordingly. Just because she has a history of "sleeping around" doesnt mean it isn't yours. Sit down with the girl talk it out and handle it right. There are a lot of good ways to go about this.. but not believing her and just brushing it off for 9 months isn't the best way. If it is yours, do you want to think back and regret the fact that you weren't there for her through the whole pregnancy. It's a special time.. planned or unplanned. Get the blood work checked and go from there. Wish you guys all the best.

Btw everyone else.. abortion jokes and coat hanger jokes aren't cool. It's a really serious topic with a lot of people.. try to maintain some respect for others.

this is funny. last year, my buddies g/f told him she was pregnant and it was his...he had doubts through the whole thing (since he thought she was fucking her other kids dad), but tried to stick by her side...once the baby came out, he got DNA testing, and found out it wasnt his

the funniest part is HIS MOM scanned the letter from the lab and put it all over her and her family/friends myspace page and talked about how she was such a whore.

good times

the funniest part is HIS MOM scanned the letter from the lab and put it all over her and her family/friends myspace page and talked about how she was such a whore.

good times

DAMN thats funny. Although I bet she was pretty excited to be a grandma, then got dissappointed that her boy was hurt. I can only hope my ma would be that cool.

There is a chance that DNA could be extracted if an Amnio is performed. Amnio's can be done at 18 weeks (at least).

And... I doubt ANY doctor would perform an Amnio just for Paretnity testing. There is an increased chance of fetal death.

KillJoy

Ride out the pregnancy as a good guy til birth. After the birth and your alone with said child, get the dna test done if its yours, no harm no foul, if its not, its time to drop the kid back off to its momma.

+1 well said. Least it shows that you are responsible acting and caring about the "said" situation. Best of luck though. Hope you both get what you want out of this. :-)

There is a chance that DNA could be extracted if an Amnio is performed. Amnio's can be done at 18 weeks (at least).

And... I doubt ANY doctor would perform an Amnio just for Paretnity testing. There is an increased chance of fetal death.

KillJoy

sounds like a win-win.

wow, i'm a bad person.