Check out this great Civic for sale on craigslist

RX-7 Addict

Creative that's for sure :rolleyes: Looking inside and seeing that stupid auto shifter and that big ass gauge in a pretty pathetic looking surrounding is like lifting up the skirt of hot chick, pulling down her panties expecting the best life has to offer and and seeing a dick. :barf:

Creative that's for sure :rolleyes: Looking inside and seeing that stupid auto shifter and that big ass gauge in a pretty pathetic looking surrounding is like lifting up the skirt of hot chick, pulling down her panties expecting the best life has to offer and and seeing a dick. :barf:

hahahaha. very true

Looking inside and seeing that stupid auto shifter and that big ass gauge

Shifting an auto can be complicated at times :D

I'm buying that car!!!

EDIT:

wow. it sounds like the motor is stock too. i like how the guy put "I WILL NOT SELL IT JUST TO ANYONE."

You were right :( .

I told him I had a Trans Am. Then he laughed at me and said I wouldnt be able to handle the civic. I need more seat time :bs:

Well if anything the bodywork is.... different. That seems like a bunch of work for a civic, even if it was for a school project?? Though I must say I like the stock body design of the civic EF's the most. I really wish I didn't sell my 91 I had.

Why did you guys flag it on craigslist? The link just worked 2 minutes ago...

In this car's case, it is more like lifting up the skirt of a fat chick with a big birth mark across her face with facial hair, pulling down her huge panties and finding a cock with the herp on it.

I stand corrected....you're absolutely right. I must have my beer goggles on earlier :o

I do kinda like the wheels though.....but like you said, even a pig headed bitch can buy nice shoes.

In this car's case, it is more like lifting up the skirt of a fat chick with a big birth mark across her face with facial hair, pulling down her huge panties and finding a cock with the herp on it.

we have an 06 civic and my wife hit a deer last month. We just got it back from the body shop and the bill was 4300$

So I tell her I was thinking about a few apearance mods for the honda and I show her the picture at the begining of the post. She says Great then it will cost 10,000$ to fix the car when I hit the next deer. LOL

Did I forget to mention she hit a deer with our envoy on 2/28/07

She is really on a roll ;-)