King of the road, Tales form the crypt episode

Tinman

yes, yes, YES!!

I didn't think I'd ever see that again. I totally forgot it was a tales from the crypt episode though.

Now, can you find me the made for tv movie about the black 69 charger that terrorizes a small town? another great

yes, yes, YES!!

I didn't think I'd ever see that again. I totally forgot it was a tales from the crypt episode though.

Now, can you find me the made for tv movie about the black 69 charger that terrorizes a small town? another great

Never heard of the Charger movie, very intrigued though.

yes, yes, YES!!

Yup.

Hell yea, I used to have that on VHS.

and lets not forget the beauty of 80s movies that is "Maximum Overdrive"

Speaking of truck movies, remember the classic "Convoy" from the seventies? I still have that one on VHS.

I saw some of that movie years ago on tv and really wanted to see the rest of it. Now I can actually watch the whole thing! Is this online anywhere or do I have to rent it?