I wanna ride dirt...too cold though.

Putty

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is not the temp.. Its the fact that once the ground freezes and is a bit wet or snow, there is ZERO traction.. you may have traction with your little 85 since you a grown man cant exacty take off hauling ass on that thing but give it a shot on a 250 2 stroke and then come check back with me. Its downright dangerous how quick you will be on your ass and you get hurt really bad unless you have ice studs in your tires.

Since that's the only dirt bike I ride.

Brilliant logic. Absolutely flawless.

I know. I was making fun of you trying to sound all tough in response to Flounder. Adult telling another adult he's a pussy for not riding in the cold and yet, he rides an 85...:roll:

Riding dirtbikes means you step up and buy something that fits you and is a challenge to ride and learn on.

Pitbikes? Maybe flat tracking or at CRP on a 110 or tricked out TTR/CRF... Not an 85...

Gotta be 40> for me.

Not true.. remember last year when we rode in the rain the day I got my motor back together. That muddy ass construction lot by your place. Hell it was only about 35 that day and damn we were wet and muddy. Too bad the police made us leave. That was fun.

I know. I was making fun of you trying to sound all tough in response to Flounder. Adult telling another adult he's a pussy for not riding in the cold and yet, he rides an 85...:roll:

Riding dirtbikes means you step up and buy something that fits you and is a challenge to ride and learn on.

Pitbikes? Maybe flat tracking or at CRP on a 110 or tricked out TTR/CRF... Not an 85...

I know this reading comprehension thing is a bit of a reach for you, but please, show me where I called anyone a pussy, or where I said I'd be breaking out the 85.

Then you go on to say a TTR or CRF is cool, but a 85 isn't? Have you even ridden any of these bikes?

I know this reading comprehension thing is a bit of a reach for you, but please, show me where I called anyone a pussy, or where I said I'd be breaking out the 85.

Then you go on to say a TTR or CRF is cool, but a 85 isn't? Have you even ridden any of these bikes?

"There is no such thing as too cold to ride a dirt bike." Dude, relax. I was poking fun. Poking fun. Poking fun.

If not breaking out the 85, what else do you ride? You have stated enough times you ride it... You a closet adult MX bike rider?

Oh, and for the record, I've never ridden an 85 as a 12 year old would. I've ridden them before when at the shop, but I was TOO BIG for them. I stick with bikes like my RM250, CRF450 (02 and 04) and my last 06 YZ450...

The problem is not the temp.. Its the fact that once the ground freezes and is a bit wet or snow, there is ZERO traction.. you may have traction with your little 85 since you a grown man cant exacty take off hauling ass on that thing but give it a shot on a 250 2 stroke and then come check back with me. Its downright dangerous how quick you will be on your ass and you get hurt really bad unless you have ice studs in your tires.

You don't have to hold it wide open all the time ....do you? :lol:

You don't have to hold it wide open all the time ....do you? :lol:

Nope but it sure makes things more interesting. Seriously once the ground is frozen and has some frost or is wet, Try taking yours out in a field where their is grass or frozen weeds, ice, etc. It really is damn near impossible to do anything without ice studs..

Not true.. remember last year when we rode in the rain the day I got my motor back together. That muddy ass construction lot by your place. Hell it was only about 35 that day and damn we were wet and muddy. Too bad the police made us leave. That was fun.

Good times.....i love riding it thick wet mud...like 161 project.

Dudes name IS Angrish. :boxing::lol:

I had a similar incident with a fellow assistant softball coach on my daughters team. He wans't happy with the calls I was making as the first base coach and started going off on me in front of the kids. I quietly told him he was being a fucking asshole and thats when the fun started. Rec. league sports is serious business. haha.

Edited by max power

Dayum!! I missed this whole thread? Bummer.

What dirt bikes do you guys ride? Here is a picture of my Yami...

yz125.3.jpg

SWEET!! Fresh mud steam!! I loved riding MX. Didn't do much with trail riding although a weekend out at Hollister was pretty cool' date=' I'm not into trails. Supermoto and MX? Yup!!

I sold all my MX stuff and am only into the road stuff now. I've had a few lovely beasts. Favorite was this one - 2006 YZ450...

img0502emailsx5.th.jpgthpix.gif

I kinda gave up MX due to getting injured. I got hurt worse in the few years I was serious into MX than I have in 14 years of road racing...

A result of a trip to Indiana at a pretty well known track:

dsc03139yp0.th.jpgthpix.gif:eek::eek: