Pics from Today's Auto X Event

TTQ B4U

yeah, a few folks experienced a little oversteer in that one spot. Especially the Miata that kicked a few cones. usually I like to catch a bit more "action" like that, but with my son there, I obviously couldn't go out on the track or get more creative angles. next time......

Nice pics Tim, you caught me a little sideways there!!

how did andrew(in the blue sti) do?

As always very quick.

I believe I was within 1 sec of his times yesterday, today a little further behind. Those cars may not corner as well as the S2000 but they more than make up for it in acceleration leaving the corner!!

As always very quick.

I believe I was within 1 sec of his times yesterday, today a little further behind. Those cars may not corner as well as the S2000 but they more than make up for it in acceleration leaving the corner!!

heh =)

ive been trying to get out to atleast one event and check it out but something always comes up

wish I could have made it out today.....STi's.....I be he goes through some tires though......AWD seems to really scrub in those curves. My credit card goes out to him ;)

As always very quick.

heh =)

ive been trying to get out to atleast one event and check it out but something always comes up

You know its just the funding ;)

Eric said he did very well for his first time too, I'm trying to think what he has off the top of my head: some sort of silver special edition Mazda - got any pictures of that maybe?

The Lotus was not a local driver, they came from Pittsburgh for the drivers school.

Funding definitely plays a big role like in all racing, Andrew has some skill though too and it's not just the car and money in it.

Sawbinder, that is a Factory Five Roadster kit car. Still a sweet car and the owner is a cool guy and we talk all the time as we run some very similiar times, though he got me yesterday!!