OFFICIAL firearms thread *PICS*

DangBruhY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Olde English a while back and the guy set me up with a bow. He got it all dialed in for my arm length and whatnot. I only shot it 3 times and had to put it down. I could feel the urge to get one coming on VERY strong.

I know someone that is selling an AK. I think I might pick that up next. It's brand new and has never been shot before. I'll post up pictures after I get it.

I went to Olde English a while back and the guy set me up with a bow. He got it all dialed in for my arm length and whatnot. I only shot it 3 times and had to put it down. I could feel the urge to get one coming on VERY strong.

yeah i had the same urge except i had money at the time so i just bought it..... and how is olde engish? i have never been up there before and for some reason i feel obligated to go.

I haven't bought anything major from them (gun or bow). All I've bought is reloading materials. Some people like them, some people dislike them. It seems to be the same with all gun shops or ranges. They all hate each other and have groupies that go around talking trash as well.

wow.. you all own alot of guns. one is enough i think.haha

even that is scary

one is never enough!!!! i have the right to own as many as i want so i will:D and my collection had just started which is even better, the next one to go in the gun case is going to be and M1 Garande:dj:

I haven't bought anything major from them (gun or bow). All I've bought is reloading materials. Some people like them, some people dislike them. It seems to be the same with all gun shops or ranges. They all hate each other and have groupies that go around talking trash as well.

this is very true. i will have to stop by there one day when i run deliveries for work again

^ lol cute! j.k

idk E was old enough to buy.lol. sorry e!

the vandalia shop seems nice :dunno:

my cuz bought his glock there

and idk much bout buying guns, but ive been to the shop(for the range) down the street from comp. idk the name.

all of these gun threads make me sad...i've sold/traded all of my fun guns and just have my mossberg .308, remington 597 .22 mag, remington 700 .222, and mossberg 500 20ga.

i wish i still had my taurus .357mag and my american arms ak47.

at least i still have guns that can set off tannerite though haha

(ps. if you don't know about tannerite then you're missing out on a lot of dangerous fun)

Here's my current line up. Hoping to add an AR soon though.

FN Herstal FN-P9 9mm

PersonalArms001.jpg

PersonalArms002.jpg

Taurus PT-145 .45ACP

PersonalArms003.jpg

PersonalArms004.jpg

Benelli SBEII

GroundandAirArsenal011.jpg

GroundandAirArsenal014.jpg

Savage 12BVSS .243 w/ accutrigger and Bushsnell 6-18 x 50mm AOJ

GroundandAirArsenal003.jpg

GroundandAirArsenal009.jpg

I'm somewhat good to go when the president elect takes office.

all of these gun threads make me sad...i've sold/traded all of my fun guns and just have my mossberg .308, remington 597 .22 mag, remington 700 .222, and mossberg 500 20ga.

i wish i still had my taurus .357mag and my american arms ak47.

at least i still have guns that can set off tannerite though haha

(ps. if you don't know about tannerite then you're missing out on a lot of dangerous fun)

Would your Taurus .357 look like this one?

Taurus669357Magnum005.jpg

I just picked up this one for my soon to be father-in-law.